SOUTH AFRICA: KMG Hunting Safaris Honeymoon Hunt-Her Side of the Story

Nice report very well written, I will have my wife read it tonight. She took her first animal (Impala) in the eastern cape in 2013, and we were married and had our honeymoon on safari in 2015. The last two safaris she has shot more than me. So tell your hubby to start saving for your next safari.

Nice report very well written, I will have my wife read it tonight. She took her first animal (Impala) in the eastern cape in 2013, and we were married and had our honeymoon on safari in 2015. The last two safaris she has shot more than me. So tell your hubby to start saving for your next safari.
Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it and I hope your wife does too! Honeymoon Safaris are the BEST!!!

Great report, thanks for posting. Congrats you took some fine critters.

What a grand experience especially for your first big game animal to be in Africa! You obviously practiced a lot before your adventure! Good job!
Thanks for sharing your Africa honeymoon adventure!

Oh and that giraffe’s patterns are quite unusual from what I’ve seen...very handsome!

Thanks for sharing your views and perspectives. I really like to get reports from women as you get a more well rounded report from both male and female perspectives.

Mike and I burst into laughter reading the "stink eye" comment!! Haha!!! I guess it would not be a hunt with Marius without that look at some point!

Heck, under the circumstances it's actually the best feedback from a PH I can think of. He's gotten his point across, You know exactly what you did wrong, not a game spooking word is spoken. Done, move on. Laugh about it later when the animal is in the bakkie.

What a grand experience especially for your first big game animal to be in Africa! You obviously practiced a lot before your adventure! Good job!
Thanks for sharing your Africa honeymoon adventure!

Oh and that giraffe’s patterns are quite unusual from what I’ve seen...very handsome!
Thank you!! I was very happy with all the animals, but really loved the giraffe pattern!!

Thanks for sharing your views and perspectives. I really like to get reports from women as you get a more well rounded report from both male and female perspectives.
Thank you!

Heck, under the circumstances it's actually the best feedback from a PH I can think of. He's gotten his point across, You know exactly what you did wrong, not a game spooking word is spoken. Done, move on. Laugh about it later when the animal is in the bakkie.
Omg!! Mike and I are dying!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So true, so true!!!

Congrats on a great honeymoon hunt. Excellent shooting. I'm sure all PH's wished their clients could shoot that well. Nice trophies and great writing!
Bruce

Gina,

Wonderful report, the passion and excitement came through.

Great shooting and wonderful trophies, Mike is a lucky man!

I can remember when we were there with Mike in 2017 and him calling you from the lodge;)

I really enjoyed your report!

I really enjoyed your report Gina, specially your sense of humor, and you always seem to make the best of a bad situation, that´s the spirit !

Glad you two had a great time and shot very nice animals (y)

Gina, just in case you are looking for something to do with some of your giraffe hide. My wife loves hers.
IMG_0073.JPG

Brickburn, please rotate this photo clockwise. I've tried several times but haven't had any luck. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on a great honeymoon hunt. Excellent shooting. I'm sure all PH's wished their clients could shoot that well. Nice trophies and great writing!
Bruce
Thank you!!

Gina,

Wonderful report, the passion and excitement came through.

Great shooting and wonderful trophies, Mike is a lucky man!

I can remember when we were there with Mike in 2017 and him calling you from the lodge;)

I really enjoyed your report!
Thank you!!

I really enjoyed your report Gina, specially your sense of humor, and you always seem to make the best of a bad situation, that´s the spirit !

Glad you two had a great time and shot very nice animals (y)
Thank you!! I am glad you enjoyed the report!

Gina, just in case you are looking for something to do with some of your giraffe hide. My wife loves hers.
View attachment 287501

Brickburn, please rotate this photo clockwise. I've tried several times but haven't had any luck. Thanks
Thank you for this! I have been trying to decide on what exactly to do with some of my giraffe. There are so many options, which is a good thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg