SOUTH AFRICA: KMG Hunting Safari 2017

Marius was displeased by the cleanliness of my gun saying there was not enough copper fouling or rust or whatever he treats his guns with.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For the record, Marius' rifles are great. But, I recognize that conversation!

Great write-up!

You are only married to your wife. Your rifle is a tool.

Thanks for taking the time to write this up Chris! Until our next adventure in 2020!

Thanks for taking the time to write this up Chris! Until our next adventure in 2020!
The way I lavish trinkets and dress up my rifles I would say it is my mistress!

marriage.png

Sorry buddy.

Congrats, that is a really nice cape buffalo!

Great looking buff! Ejoyed the write up !

Sounds like you had a great hunt outside of the extra gas. Problem with corks is that sometimes they blow out.... Then its a bit like a geyser going off..... Congrats on your animals.
Bruce

Sounds like you had a great hunt outside of the extra gas. Problem with corks is that sometimes they blow out.... Then its a bit like a geyser going off..... Congrats on your animals.
Bruce
Thanks for talking the other day. Maybe one day we can meet and hunt together. I hunt in your state about every couple of years. I am going to be looking for a monster elk in about 3 years as I get some more points together!!!

We had KFC, Crepes, I had an Omelet on the way back and Milk shakes. He said you were there and were good to hunt with. I read your post and it was a good read. I liked the Vaal Rhebuck you got and it is something to be proud of.
KFC seems to be popular there. I do like the extra crispy.

Love to get together with you. Looking forward to hearing how you do with your upcoming hunts. Love to join you in an elk hunt. Best of luck.
Bruce

Very good report! Thanks for sharing and those are some fine looking trophies!

Congrats on a great hunt. Marius is a lot of fun to hunt with. I hunted with him last year and am going back again this fall. Looking forward to another great adventure.

Congrats on a great hunt. Marius is a lot of fun to hunt with. I hunted with him last year and am going back again this fall. Looking forward to another great adventure.
So your the guy who took my spot in the fall!!! Just kidding, have a great time and hope you get what your after.

In the heat of the moment, my mind slips. I've probably added about 5 good scars to my brow in the last 25 years. I do like those big calibers though. Wish I could have shot The Merkels they were carrying. Maybe next time.
I too wanted to shoot Marius's Merkel... Didn't want to ask.

I like liver so I’m probably a tad biased!

Now, stinky seafood and I’ll turn green!
Not a sushi lover brother? LOL

Not a sushi lover brother? LOL

As long as it doesn’t smell like bait!

Since moving to the Gulf Coast, I have gotten to like fresh seafood. There is a great little Sushi place just 5 minutes away, the Slippery Mermaid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois