SOUTH AFRICA: Kemp African Safaris

Great report, excellent animals and photos! Thanks!

I thought we couldn't import brown hyena back to the USA. want to hunt them as well but haven't because of that.

I thought we couldn't import brown hyena back to the USA. want to hunt them as well but haven't because of that.

My understanding is that you are correct and the OP made note of that fact in his narrative of the hunt. The brown hyena can not be imported. But everything doesn’t have to come back in a crate. Pictures can tell a grand story.

They kept the hide, either for a rug or mount in RSA. It would have made a great full mount!!!!!!!
It was an exciting hunt! Way cheaper than leopard!

I may consider that, it would be a great experience.

Thanks for a very thorough report! You had quite a lot of hunting crammed into that trip! It's really exciting to see others pictures and their trophys. Great report!(y)

Now That's a hunt of a lifetime

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois