SOUTH AFRICA: Just Returned From Cape Buffalo Hunt With KMG Safaris

Great write up, thanks for taking us along on the emotional rollercoaster. Congratulations on sealing the deal on a great bull! I hope to try for one in a couple of years, and there is no doubt I will book with KMG again.
Thanks wipartimer,yes that hunt had the lot. We're planning now to get back for another DG hunt with Marius in 2021

Thanks for taking us along on your journey for a great Buffalo. Enjoyed.

IMG_20190722_171350.jpg

Congrats on a great hunt and proper buff, thanks for taking us along. I hunted my buff with Marius as well and the experience is one I will never forget.

Unique knife above, what's the story with that one?

Great looking buff! Congrats to the hunter!

Great story! What town was this near?

Congrats on a great hunt and proper buff, thanks for taking us along. I hunted my buff with Marius as well and the experience is one I will never forget.

Unique knife above, what's the story with that one?
adgunner, Thats a knife my knifemaker R & N Blades Australia made for my son and I. I usually take one of his knives on my African hunts a use it for the first cut on the animals taken

Awesome bull! Congrats! I admire your persistence and the way you got back into it after some rough knocks. All the best to your son for his kudu. I admire those R&N knives, but think I’m too awful on the bench grinder to buy something nice!

Bloody awesome Col. A fantastic bull mate, and great to see you close the chapter on that one.

As you know I'm back with Marius for buff next year. I can't wait.

Bloody awesome Col. A fantastic bull mate, and great to see you close the chapter on that one.

As you know I'm back with Marius for buff next year. I can't wait.
Yep it was a roller coster ride but we got it done as usual.
Youll love the buff experience, I'll be back with Marius in 2021 to chase another.

great story and a great buff
must have been a wonderful area with lots of buffalo
seems you had a good time on a real buff hunt

Excellent report of all the downs and ups of hunting! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome bull !! Thanks for posting a great report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg