SOUTH AFRICA: June 2022 Hunt With KMG Hunting Safaris

Congrats on a great hunt. Looks like you did very well. I can see that Africa has her hooks into you. Enjoy the addiction. I enjoyed your write-up. Thanks for taking the time to share.
Bruce

Congrats on a successful hunt.

Marius and Nick are top notch. I have had two hunts with KMG and going back with friends and family in 2024 for a 3rd

It doesn't get any better than hunting with KMG and after 10 days Andrew and Debbie felt like true friends not just "the people running the lodge we stayed at". When my wife and I got home we found ourselves missing the evening chats and drinks around the fireplace with Marius, Andrew and Debbie....in a big way.

You can't go wrong hunting with KMG, no matter who your PH is.
Andrew and Debbie were amazing hosts, loved our evening conversations. The GF and I were talking about putting an outdoor fireplace as large as the one in their lodge after being there. It became a great community center / social circle of sorts each evening and was a great way to end the day.
Fabulous report on KMG as usual. Love the kudu!
I have yet to run across a bad review for them... And thank you.
Personally I want some lead in my bullets. I want them to open up and dump most, if not all of the energy in the animal, not whistle through leaving pencil size wound channel.

And yes...hills....I also underestimated the hills. After 10 days chasing Marius I was starting to get into the shape I should have been before I arrived.

Gypsy.....she is a Lioness in a puppy's body :)
The hydrostatic pressure on does do a number on soft internal tissues, but I get what your saying.

I need to spend a few weeks rucking on the high mountain ranges here before my next trip

She was going full bore on the animal rugs when we were there.

Congrats on a great hunt. Looks like you did very well. I can see that Africa has her hooks into you. Enjoy the addiction. I enjoyed your write-up. Thanks for taking the time to share.
Bruce
Thank you, Ill get through bear and then waterfowl season here and then I am going to be seriously looking at what I can do in 2024 for another Africa trip.

Hey Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to write the report. Appreciate the words immensely. Hopefully we get to share camp again in the future.

Take care my friend,
Marius

Great report. Congratulations on some fine animals!

Congrats for a great hunt, and thanks for sharing !

Hey Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to write the report. Appreciate the words immensely. Hopefully we get to share camp again in the future.

Take care my friend,
Marius
Thanks for making the adventure unforgettable. Your team is amazing, and you can count on it.
Great report. Congratulations on some fine animals!
Thank you, I appreciate it. Nick works his tail off for his hunters
Congrats for a great hunt, and thanks for sharing !
Thank you for reading

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross