SOUTH AFRICA: June 2021 Cape Buffalo Hunt With KMG Hunting Safaris

Thank you for this report. It sounds like you really earned this animal through hard work and perseverance!

Excellent!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!

Congrats on a nice buff! Perseverance pays off!

Thanks for a great report. I enjoyed your detail and the suspense was very strong. Several questions: When you butchered the bull how had the bullet performed? You appeared to be hunting very steep terrain—what kind of boots did you use? How do you evaluate them? You mentioned working out—what was your regimen and what would you do for the next hunt? Again thanks for a great report. Your friend, Brian

Well done! Great bull that you most definitely earned. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story.

Way to push on and get a great bull! Congratulations :A Thumbs Up::D Beers:

Congratulations on a successful hunt that you will not soon forget. Thanks for the story and pictures.

A well deserved congratulations on a great hunt, keeping your cool during days of bad luck (and probably wishing you had taken that other hard bossed buffalo early on instead of passing it over) and one magnificent trophy bull!

Thanks for having shared with us this adventure! Or is there more to come? ;)

Congrats on a hard earned trophy. Its the ones you work for the hardest that mean the most.
Bruce

Nice bull and great hunt and write up. Thanks for sharing with us.

Congratulations, great Perseverance, thanks for sharing your adventure.

Excellent! Thanks for the report.

Congratulations to you guys on a well deserved bull.
There's no such thing as taking the easy way out when hunting with Marius. No-one works harder on a hunt to achieve success for hunters than him

Congrats on your trophy and a great hunt.

Bet you remember that hunt!
Congratulations.

This is my favorite report I have read so far. I am going for the first time next year and you have me fired up! You worked your butt off and persevered, absolutely earning that magnificent buffalo.
Thank you for taking time to share with us. It is appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg