SOUTH AFRICA: Info On An Outfitter Roy's Lodge & Safaris Out 0f Pretoria

Richard Maggart

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rocky Mountain Elk, NRA
Has anyone hunted with Roy Veermak with Roy's Lodge & Safaris out of Pretoria. They also hunt in the Lake Cahorra Bassa area of Mozambique Any info would be appreciated.

I couldn't locate anything for you via Google or Ask; seems like no one has posted any live reviews regarding Roy Veermak. Are you sure on the last name spelling?

It's Roy Vermaak from Roy's Lodge & Safaris: www.royslodge.com. I have personally never heard of them.

I am not one to publicly denounce people. I can only go by my own experiences and am willing to share them by private messages or email only.

Plus. I am not overly fond of being shot in the arse by an irate operator when having a cold beer at a bar !

Happy to correspond on this and other matters by email or PMs

All best

Tony

Fair enough.
This should suffice as "a heads up" for anyone to contact you.

Outfits do make mistakes and there are those that step up and there are those that don't. Always a good indicator of the quality of an outfit by how they manage problems. Nice information to know.

We'll send you some Kevlar shorts as safety gear for your next trip. :)

Indeed it is a heads up

Anyone welcome to contact before booking please

Thanks for the heads up Tony, looking at there website it looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellieWei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!