Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
USA, South Africa
Had an incredible hunt in March with Ken Du Plessis of Faun Africa. PH was Willem Vanrooyen. 10 day hunt 2 on 1, my friend killed a 15" wart hog, and incredable Blue Wildebeast a 31" Waterbuck, and a 16" Limpopo Bush buck. I harvested a 26" Impala, 54" Kudu,37" gemsbuck,16" Bushbuck, 17" Blesbuck, a nice Zebra,and a 15" wart hog. Camp was in the Limpopo province, near Steenbokpan. Only two if us in camp, staff was incredable, as was our PH, and Ken is just superb, ironing out all problems,as they arise. I am definitely going back for more hunting here, it was my first trip to Africa, but will NOT be my last. Pictures to follow soon.

Glad you had a good time! Sounds like you shot some incredible animals. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Sounds like you had a great time can't wait to see the pictures.

I'm jealous of the amazing time it sounds like you had; can't wait to see the pictures!

Congrats on a fine hunt and some fine trophies, can't wait to see pics.

nd

I also would like to see some of you photos.

Congratulations for your hunt, bcarper.

Did you go to the bar in Steenbokpan, I have fond memories of that place.

Steenbokpan

No, i didn't make it to the bar in Steenbokpan, no time, too busy chasing all the incredible wildlife. Hope to post pictures soon, left my camera in Africa, :(. It is on it's way home now!

Thanks for the hunt report bcarper, looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Congratulations! Can't wait for the pics!

It seems you had a fantastic time taking the record class trophies Waiting for the pictures >>>>>>>>...

Monish

Pictures uploaded to the site finally!

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredibly good pictures!!! I think I like the waterbuck the best! Though that warthog has great bottom tusks! And I don't have a beautiful Limpopo bushbuck either.

Awful good stuff for a first timer! We are all envious of those great trophies! Well done!

Incredible for a first trip. Congratulations! Nice Bushbuck.

Nice animals! That is a great Impala! And where's the blue wildebeest?

Congratulations for your hunt, bcarper.

Did you go to the bar in Steenbokpan, I have fond memories of that place.

That bar is EPIC! Was there last month! Cold beer on our way to the hunting farm......................really an institution!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!