SOUTH AFRICA: Incredible Hunt In South Africa With Kuche Safaris

just a quick update, Emiac emailed today!!! They have our trophies and they should be on their way to
the us next week!!! I am pumped!:E Dancing::E Happy::D Beer Draft:

Not your average kudu safari. Loved it!.................FWB

just a quick update, Emiac emailed today!!! They have our trophies and they should be on their way to
Now that just isn’t fair, still waiting on mine from August 2017 trip with Kuche.
Post some pics, can’t wait to see them.

Now that just isn’t fair, still waiting on mine from August 2017 trip with Kuche.
haven't actually seen them yet, but have bothered the piss out of them. LMAO

did you have your taxidermy done over there or are waiting on hides and horns?

Had Koos’ guy do it. I liked his work in the lodge. They had it crated and to the exporter in September. But supposedly there was a problem at a shipping building and crates got moved to another location and there is a backlog on the shipping paperwork,????
I’m losing my mind waiting to get my Kudu back.

Congrats on some very good trophies !!

Had Koos’ guy do it. I liked his work in the lodge. They had it crated and to the exporter in September. But supposedly there was a problem at a shipping building and crates got moved to another location and there is a backlog on the shipping paperwork,????
I’m losing my mind waiting to get my Kudu back.
I know the feeling we are getting raw capes and horns!

I'm wondering how bad the damage was $$$$ wise. But I have a feeling our crate has a lot more in it :A Blink:. We've been told what to expect, but you never know until it truly comes in.

I'm wondering how bad the damage was $$$$ wise. But I have a feeling our crate has a lot more in it :A Blink:. We've been told what to expect, but you never know until it truly comes in.

Our crate has two warthogs, two gemsbok, two impala, two kudu,an eland ,bushbuck and one bluewildebeest.
This was all crated together and shipping by air to Chicago is 1,640.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg