SOUTH AFRICA: Incredible First Safari With Limcroma Safaris

Yeah, me too....

Sorry guys, meant to post a link earlier.. This is the "teaser", I'll post the full length version once I get the fully edited version.

Mr Ross!
Great hunt! Congratulations!

One question for the trophies out of my curiosity:
Are you bringing the black mamba trophy back home, and how will you do the taxidermy with mamba?

Thanks!

No we're not bringing the mamba home, we just took a picture with it..

Just watched the video. What a great time with family. I have a 3 year old little girl who is already asking to go to Africa next time. Watching your girls enjoy their hunts was great. Memories none of you will ever forget.

Sorry, Watched a different families Limcroma video. LOL! This outfit must do a really great job videoing hunts.

Sorry, Watched a different families Limcroma video. LOL! This outfit must do a really great job videoing hunts.

Yes Sir! We are fortunate to have our own in-house videographer in Bush Bros Productions owned by Henk Jacobs. All of Henk's senior videographers are also PHs. They do a fantastic job of capturing moments and scenes that only another hunter would appreciate. Having your safari professionally filmed is a very popular option these days, and we are proud to have the very best in the business filming hunts for our guests.

It looks great. I love the aerials, I assume a drone is used? The two I have watched were awesome.

It looks great. I love the aerials, I assume a drone is used? The two I have watched were awesome.

Henk and his guys will use drones, remote control miniature trucks, and even dog collars to mount HD cameras to capture footage. They are doing some really innovative stuff in these videos.

Wow that video must be the cherry on top! Awesome trophies and pic's. Thanks for sharing.
Gotta ask how much was the video?

Congratulations on a great hunt!

Got the full version of our video back from Henk @ Bush Bros. last week, really happy with how it turned out!

Hope y'all enjoy!

Fantastic hunt and video! Just watched this after your new report. Thanks for getting the juices flowing for my Namibia hunt in April 2020. Great experience.

Outstanding hunt and videography, I really enjoyed it, congratulations to you both

Outstanding hunt and videography, I really enjoyed it, congratulations to you both
Thanks! I somewhat regret not getting our last safari filmed, but so glad we did on the first.

Sounds like a really good hunt. Glad you had a great adventure!

Looking forward to more and some pics!
Ross Reamey
A great story mate sounds like your PH,cook and staff were brilliant. My experience is not dissimilar to yours. Arrived as clients and left feeling like family.
It takes a special outfit to make you feel that good. They should be highly recommend and commended on their work.
You got some brilliant trophies an memories. It's a shame the wife didn't get her pigs, but hey gives you an excuse to come back not that you need one.
I took my wife and 15year old son. Sorry to hear about your dad. Hurry up and have kids mate and take them to. It's a brilliant experience, even better than seeing the look on your wife's face.
I'm sure you'll make great parents and enjoy the hunting with them
Once again congrats on a great hunt and story.
Cheers mate
Bob Nelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg