SOUTH AFRICA: Incredible First Safari With Limcroma Safaris

Excellent report! Thanks for sharing! And it was a very good first Africa hunt. You guys got some fine trophies!
Now when is your next trip(y)?

Excellent report! Thanks for sharing! And it was a very good first Africa hunt. You guys got some fine trophies!
Now when is your next trip(y)?

Haha. Well the wife wants to go back next year, but we'll probably end up waiting until 2019.. But there will be another trip for sure!

Reactions: BWH
Haha. Well the wife wants to go back next year, but we'll probably end up waiting until 2019.. But there will be another trip for sure!
Yes year after year gets costly. By starting so young, you've got lots of opportunity! Good for you!

Congratulations on some fine trophies.

RR,
Exceptional report! Great photos and very detailed. Congrats you and your wife on a very successful safari. Thanks for sharing. We hunted with the Limcroma folks a few years back, and we had the best trip of our lives with them. We hope to get back over very soon.

Fantastic report and beautiful pictures @Ross Reamy ! I really like to see couples hunting together as a shared passion.

It's great to see so many awesome reports from folks hunting with Limcroma. My husband and I are planning our second safari for his buffalo and my eland. We are shooting for 2018 or 2019. We can't wait to see the new lodge. I want one of those pink/camo Limcroma visors that your wife has on!

Hello Mr. Ross, this is Hannes.

We had a wonderful time hunting with yourself, Ms. Dana, and Uncle Gil. Thank you for taking the time to post such a great report for us on this site! We greatly appreciate it.

You all took some exceptional animals, and had quite an adventure. We look forward to having you back in camp with us again very soon!

Great pics, but does anyone have any pics of the new lodge? We are staying there next September and still haven't seen pics.

Very nice Ross! Catch up soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am setting in New York waiting for our final flight home from our 1st trip to Limcroma

I am setting in New York waiting for our final flight home from our 1st trip to Limcroma

That's all you are going to tell us?? No preview? No teaser?

Just watched your safari video... I don't know how I missed this before... Very cool! Great video! Congrats again on an incredible safari.

That was a great report! Very detailed! I was there from Aug 20-30. Our PH was Hardus and he was also awesome. I enjoyed all of the PH banter around the fire in the evening. I definitely want to go back in a few years. This was my first trip to Africa and Limcroma Safaris more than met my expectations!

Congratulations on making your dream come true. I dreamed of hunting Africa for a long time and made that dream come true this summer at 25. I'm happy you had a fantastic trip.

Just watched your safari video... I don't know how I missed this before... Very cool! Great video! Congrats again on an incredible safari.

Is the video posted somewhere? Looked, but haven't seen it.

Mr Ross!
Great hunt! Congratulations!

One question for the trophies out of my curiosity:
Are you bringing the black mamba trophy back home, and how will you do the taxidermy with mamba?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg