SOUTH AFRICA: Hunting Safari With The Family!!

jacques smith

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Damn fine job of parenting. I also have twin sons they just are 31 years older than yours and we are still hunting together but now they bring their kids too. They will never forget this deal. Best of luck to you and your family

jmoore

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Damn fine job of parenting. I also have twin sons they just are 31 years older than yours and we are still hunting together but now they bring their kids too. They will never forget this deal. Best of luck to you and your family
Thanks for the nice comments, it really was an exciting adventure. I must say I'm proud of my boys as when I told them we were going and we would be skipping vacation for the 2 years prior to save money for this one, they began wanting to work and share their part of the load. Of course, mama and I carried the majority but these 2 fellas hand picked nearly 900# of pecans and sold for themsleves, picked rocks and weeds from friends flowerbeds and gardens, put back every $ they received for christmas, birthdays, and report cards. So they were able to cover their own trophy fees and both take pride in that fact, as they should. But more importantly, they both learned that if you are willing to put in the work required anything is attainable. I am truly blessed to have such a great wife and sons.

3S SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.3ssafaris.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas
Excellent report and congrats on many wonderful trophies, its amazing when you think back on it 10 days in the states seems like eternity but when you have 10 days in the bush seems like its over in 3. Wonderful looking family those boys will be smiling from ear to ear for a while . Happy Hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GladisMedi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh