SOUTH AFRICA Hunting Information

Just my opinion but if we based our travel on media headlines no one would travel anywhere

Right and Breitbart isn’t inflammatory at all…

Put the phone down. Book a flight and go touch the grass. Live your life.
Have you read about the news that happens across our country everyday? Horrible horrible things.

I fucking hate the news so much. I would recommend not reading inflammatory media outlets Designed to make you mad and keep you clicking and spreading bs.

I kind of slightly agree with you, except that facts are facts, no matter how much we don't like them. I encourage you to embrace the facts and not pretend they don't exist. By the way, I am at my remote hunting cabin right now, where I am daily "touching the grass." Yesterday I was flintlock hunting one county over, and today I will be flintlock hunting, and Sunday putting out cable restraint traps. I would not want to fly too many places right now. Maybe drive, yes. And I am genuinely sorry if my question hurts anyone who makes their living in SA. I am not trying to hurt you or anyone else who works in SA. I have been encouraged to go for so many years, and I talked with different friends about doing a safari there. But we are all just sitting back and looking at this and wondering. Honest concern. Sorry.

I kind of slightly agree with you, except that facts are facts, no matter how much we don't like them. I encourage you to embrace the facts and not pretend they don't exist. By the way, I am at my remote hunting cabin right now, where I am daily "touching the grass." Yesterday I was flintlock hunting one county over, and today I will be flintlock hunting, and Sunday putting out cable restraint traps. I would not want to fly too many places right now. Maybe drive, yes. And I am genuinely sorry if my question hurts anyone who makes their living in SA. I am not trying to hurt you or anyone else who works in SA. I have been encouraged to go for so many years, and I talked with different friends about doing a safari there. But we are all just sitting back and looking at this and wondering. Honest concern. Sorry.
No hard feelings. But if you read that article it’s just a pointless right up. There are not facts in the link you sent. Yes the facts of what people said at the Hage. But it just is meaningless to all of our daily lives.

Go hunt Africa! You would absolutely love it.

Here are the links and the facts in the BB article above:

I hear you about hunting there. It looks amazing. I have almost gone several times, and each time I get spooked. I will say, in your favor, I have not heard about safaris running into problems.

@pamtnman Last March we spent 25 days in South Africa. Some hunting sure, but the primary reason for going was to see what it would be to live in South Africa as we are considering buying a ranch and retiring there when I sell my business.

I drove one of the hunting cars the entire trip as we traveled from the Kalahari to Kimberley to Thabazimbi. We went to farms, to little villages, to small towns to the big cities. Driving on the wrong side of the road took a little getting used to, but I only nearly had a wreck once in Kimberley when I pulled out into traffic looking the wrong way.

Every single person we met (black and white) along the entire route, be it in the hunting areas, the little villages, the small towns, the malls, the shopping areas, the grocery stores, the hardware stores, the restaurants, the gas stations, everyone everywhere were extremely nice and accepting. At every opportunity we'd tell them we were thinking of moving to South Africa and to the person (after getting over the shock of an American wanting to move there) they hoped we would and welcomed the idea.

The only concern I ever had were at a couple of police checkpoints, but whatever our PH told them from his car caused the police to just wave our car by. Of course some of the police are corrupt in South Africa, just like here in the U.S. (think FBI for one)

Listening to the News, be it in South Africa or the US or the UK, is crazy. It's all made up stories or out-right lies meant to brainwash those who listen to it. Didn't everyone learn that from Covid?

Listening to anything on Facebutt or any other social media platform is equally insane. It's either nonsense and dribble coming from folks who have never done anything in their lives and yet think they have an opinion about everything, or more and more frequently it's actually AI again brainwashing the masses.

Ignore the political rhetoric, it's just like the anti-American crap flowing from Biden's mouth daily. It's aimed at their base, promises that will never be kept.

Go hunt South Africa, it's a fantastic experience.

Here are the links and the facts in the BB article above:

I hear you about hunting there. It looks amazing. I have almost gone several times, and each time I get spooked. I will say, in your favor, I have not heard about safaris running into problems.
Ok no you are right. Send more links. You convinced me.

Some little song has your knickers in a wad…
seems you are already to old to change your view on these things.

Enjoy your cabin and enjoy breitbart. The world is on fire everywhere else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg