SOUTH AFRICA: Huntershill Safaris, Eastern Cape, South Africa

MichaelDean

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Just returned from a 10 day safari with Huntershill. This game farm is very large which is just what I was looking for. The main property surrounds most of a small mountain range. The abundance of game was truly amazing! Herds of Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, Red Hartebeest, Blesbuck, Impala and Springbuck of many varieties. Kudu, Sable, Giraffe, Zebra, Rhino, Baboon, and many many more.

The lodging is First class. Max the chef prepared sumptuous meals. My PH Jean-Pierre (JP) Du Plessis and his team placed me in position to take only Gold Medal Trophies. Most of which I was able to take when I could do my part.

If your looking for a truly memorable safari on a truly beautiful property I highly recommend Huntershill Safaris.

P1010048.JPG
P1010049.JPG
P1010063.JPG
P1010069.JPG
P1010089.JPG
P1010086.JPG
P1010090.JPG
P1010099.JPG
P1010104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your trip Michael! Some very fine trophies indeed. Thanks for the write up and pictures.

Michael,

Glad you had a great hunt. Thanks for the report and photos.

All the best.

Congrats for a great hunt and fine trophies!

Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations on a well enjoyed hunt and beautiful trophies Sir.

Thank you for sharing with us, Hunters Hill is indeed paradise!

Awesome Trophies Michael Congrats on a great hunt and that Black Wildebeest is a Monster! Hope you don't Mind but I'm going to add just a little more to show the folks what great people we have on this forum.

Michael Hubbard, the headmaster of Cedar Ridge Middle School in Logan Utah, came to hunt at Huntershill in Eastern Cape. Before he came, Michael and his students raised $1000 as a donation to Mazomhle home based care center in Sterkstroom. Here Michael is handing over their donation to Unathi, chair lady of the organization and Doris, one of the caregivers.
Michael Hubbard.jpg

Thanks Michael that was very much appreciated and very much needed. Bob

Loved the trophies. That impala looks really huge along with the black wildebeest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg