Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NWTF, SCI, DSC, Delta Waterfowl, NRA
Hunted
USA, Canada, RSA, Mexico, Argentina
image.jpeg
I want to start this report by giving tremendous credit where it is due. Our group of 4 hunters and a cameraman, had an amazing 10 day adventure, with Huntershill Safaris, in the Eastern Cape. Greg Harvey and his entire staff are incredible. We had 4 very talented and extremely knowledgeable PHs, Boysie, Dylan, Benjamin and Greg, that made our trip one for the ages.
image.jpeg
Two of our team have been on safari before but two of our group, this was their first safari.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

We took a combined 51 trophies, of which there were 26 different species taken. The animal numbers seen and quality of the game taken was excellent. Each day it was rare to not at least see 20 different species. The amount of land and different terrain, made the hunting very exciting and quite challenging. It was my first time to the Eastern Cape but it will definitely not be nearly my last.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
I could go on and on about how great Huntershill is and how memorable the safari was but you need to go experience it for yourself. Tell Greg, Brent sent you!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Lots of smiles, a nice blue duiker and great black wildebeest! Well done!!

I see some great trophies as well as an incredible smile. Looks like a great trip with some nice animals. Sounds like your group got a lot of animals. Would love to hear some of the hunt stories. Bruce

Congratulations! Always good to hear is a great trip and a good outfitter!

Bruce, I am going to try and put the hunt stories together soon. Thanks

Congratulations on your hunt.

Thanks for sharing your report.

Man you got some great trophies. You are all smiles!!! Glad you had a great trip and look forward to reading some of your stories.

Congratulations. Glad for you all.

Congrats, thanks for sharing with us!

@mallard14 it looks like you guys had a great hunt. Thank you for sharing pictures. If you get the time keep loading up pictures please. Everyone likes to see the camp and the animals.

Well done and I'm jealous of your Blue Duiker!
Philip

You look very happy, congrats !

Congrats on your hunt! 51 trophies... you guys were getting after it! Looking forward to hearing some of the stories...

Congrats Brent on a great hunt you took some awesome trophies. I know Greg is a great host so you all had a great time.

Congrats Brent on a great hunt you took some awesome trophies. I know Greg is a great host so you all had a great time.
Thanks Bob. As you well know, it was an awesome time with some wonderful people. The animal numbers are truly incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg