SOUTH AFRICA: Hunt With Paw Print Safaris April/May 2016

I'm glad I was able to take the pics I did, there were a few other times where I wished I had taken more pics. But great to look back at them and relive the memories!

Just going through more pics... One of monkeys at the water hole behind the braai at Flintbeck, there are more of them in the trees, but this guy stayed out to have his picture taken

DSC01409.JPG

And one more after the buffalo hunt, lots of smiles all around!
DSC01292.JPG

Outstanding result Reedy, congrats mate, looks like a great fun hunt!!

Hello Charles,
defiantly I like the way you in detail describe the adventure and the memories you made on your Buffalo hunt!!! It will for certain stay a life time. As well the Buffalo Skull should be kept as a memory for your conservation done in Africa.

Thank you!

Philip

Thank you Philip @Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris !

I will never forget this hunt and will be giving the buffalo a place of honor in my home with a floor pedestal mount

Congratulations bro! Excellent adventure. Beautiful trophies. How big was the buffalo?

Thanks @johnnyblues !

The buffalo measured out at 40', nice bosses with lots of cracks and chunks missing, couldn't be happier.

Awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg