SOUTH AFRICA: Hunt With Limpopo Big Game Safaris

One other thing to mention..... He is in the heart of Big Kudu Country!!!! Saw several studs..... One where I shot the baboons..... would have gone 56" easy!!!! Beautiful ivory tips. I was soooooo close to pulling the trigger. :unsure:

Thanks for the report, You did very well, congrats.

Brother I've been waiting for this report since you told me you were going. Awesome trip and wow what a Bull!!!!!!! Super excited for you even though ya'll apparently suck at duiker and jackal hunting :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. Congrats brother and I cant wait to drink a cold beer and visit with you about the hunt at the G!
One other thing to mention..... He is in the heart of Big Kudu Country!!!! Saw several studs..... One where I shot the baboons..... would have gone 56" easy!!!! Beautiful ivory tips. I was soooooo close to pulling the trigger. :unsure:
You have way more self control than I do.

Brother I've been waiting for this report since you told me you were going. Awesome trip and wow what a Bull!!!!!!! Super excited for you even though ya'll apparently suck at duiker and jackal hunting :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. Congrats brother and I cant wait to drink a cold beer and visit with you about the hunt at the G!
You have way more self control than I do.

Dude.... I totally would have smoked him! However,
1) It was only day two
2) Bossie had been seeing a 60+ at another concession we were to visit
3) $$$
4) I already have a nice one.

In hindsight..... I should have though!!! ;):cool::mad:

Dude.... I totally would have smoked him! However,
1) It was only day two
2) Bossie had been seeing a 60+ at another concession we were to visit
3) $$$
4) I already have a nice one.

In hindsight..... I should have though!!! ;):cool::mad:
Right but never look a gift....uh.....kudu...... in the mouth.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Congrats Brad, that was a very interesting hunt, with unusual trophies.

Thanks for sharing !

Reactions: BWH
Congrats on one hell of a trip!

A grand buffalo, but...I’m so jealous of all the night critters! Every one an absolute beauty!

Great pics and wonderful trophies and story.

Thanks so much for the write up!

One day if I am fortunate enough I would love to get a chance at a buffalo like you got. Just wow!!

Awesome report! Thanks for letting us share the hunt. I really want to try the night hunting some time.
Really great buffalo!! They were all great trophies.

Hell of a trip! Congratulations

Love that buffalo, hope to someday have one of my own!

That was one cool hunt!! I LOVE the porcupine, just something about those little guys.
Congrats on a great hunt and awesome trophies!!:D Beers:

Very nice!! I knew it would be when hunting with Bossie. You are right about the kudu there are some studs there and I know I’m in the way way minority on this but they just don’t do it for me. Had multiple chances at big ones but not my thing. Great write up!!

Awsome hunt and great trophys ,should have shot the KUDU,congratulations

Wonderful report and beautiful animals, especially the buffalo.
Sounds like you got quite the work out in the mountains.

Awesome hunt Brad. Great buffalo and those night hunts have to be a hoot. I was reading this report and showing my wife the pictures, she is very jealous. She wants badly to shoot a honey badger. And a brown hyena to boot. All great trophies you took, Congrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois