Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, Texas Trophy Hunters, Trout Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA & RSA
Thank you @PLM it was a great time. I’m
Glad you enjoyed. I encourage everyone that goes over to try & experience the night.... especially with an outfitter that that is their specialty. Man.... it is a night & day experience.... no pun. Just that a different Africa comes alive at dark!

Do it!!!

Reactions: PLM

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
Thank you @PLM it was a great time. I’m
Glad you enjoyed. I encourage everyone that goes over to try & experience the night.... especially with an outfitter that that is their specialty. Man.... it is a night & day experience.... no pun. Just that a different Africa comes alive at dark!

Do it!!!

I agree. I got a small taste of the night hunting on my hunt with @KMG Hunting Safaris on my trip this summer. Sat a couple of evenings for porcupines and got it done on the second night. Would definitely like to do more!

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Brad, glad you had a great hunt with Bossie and DJ. Looks like you got some great night critters. Congratulations!

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.