SOUTH AFRICA: Hunt Kubusi Safaris 2016

Definitely enjoyed it a lot!

Thanks for the latest installment, have enjoyed reading about your experience. Congrats again!

Thanks for the latest installment, have enjoyed reading about your experience. Congrats again!
Thanks Reedy! I really appreciate it!

Great Report I hunted with Kubusi the end of March beginning of April through EAI I found that Ed responds to calls alot better then email. But it was a trip of a life time I thought it would be my only time but my girlfriend had such a great time the she wants to go back and already has a list of animals for me for the next time. Here is my report if you didn't see it.
http://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-my-african-safari-with-kubusi-safaris.28547/

Last edited:
Yes sir, I read your report before we left and it looks like you guys had a great time! Our group is talking about planning another trip back in 2018.

Yes sir, I read your report before we left and it looks like you guys had a great time! Our group is talking about planning another trip back in 2018.

What dates in 2018 are you planning for your hunt?
What outfitter and location are you planning on going to?

I enjoyed my 2017 hunt with Kubusi that my 2018 hunt is back to Tuskers, May 31 -June 13, 2018.
I'm going for blue wildebeest, bushbuck, another warthog, impala and blesbuck, black springbuck, and black back jackel. ( and if time and finances permit maybe another animal or two ).

I've discussed this with our group and we will not be returning to Tuskers until 2019 now. However, I will be returning to Africa once or twice this year, but I just haven't figured out where/when. I will likely wait and do some sort of late season hunt similar to what I did in November of last year. My guess is it will most likely be in Zim(hopefully for ele) or maybe back to the Limpopo for hippo and some small predators/plainsgame. Although, if I see a hunt that I can't refuse in the Eastern Cape, I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

It sounds like you have a heck of a hunt planned and have some great animals on the list! I love bushbuck hunting and will definitely go after a black springbok next time I'm in that area.

Good luck to you and I look forward to seeing your report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg