SOUTH AFRICA: Hippopotamus Hunt With Pawprint Safaris 2017

90 days and counting! Time to start packing!

Good deal. Sure your excited. You shooting your 416? What else is on the hit list?

Good deal. Sure your excited. You shooting your 416? What else is on the hit list?

No taking the new 375 H&H Mag this trip. Roan and night critters fro Pieter's Sunset to Sunrise hunt. Taking what the bush gives me!

@CAustin dont forget to stand your ground if it all turns south! Should be an awesome hunt cant wait to see the pics and read the report. How are you thinking about having the trophy done??

Have no fear @norfolk shooter, the river horse will go down! I'm not apt to pull a billc exit stage left move. Besides with Pieter around one has a sense of confidence about things.

I need to know what happened with Mr Capwell and the giraffe!

Maybe best not ask:whistle:

You hunting on land at night Charlie?

You hunting on land at night Charlie?

Pieter has planned a day hunt when you can judge the trophy best and get a big male. To much risk at night on taking a female since you can't always judge the hippo.

As for my massive huge trophy male bull giraffe well lets just say I see him every day after taking him. The true story is classified info and only told once a year in a paw print camp

Should be exciting. One good thing about my night hunt with Marius, if for some reason we shoot a female I'm not responsible for the trophy fee.

@CAustin How much longer left now buddy??

CAustin I can't wait to hear how that 375 does on those night critters just to find out if I need to get some special light loads made.

I guess you're getting things packed and re packed now? I'm getting excited and it's still 6 months out for me! :(

Charlie,

Be careful on the hippo hunt and avoid any that have swallowed a chainsaw......:)

That's some funny sh*t right there!

I don't get why women can't see the humor in farts

I don't get why women can't see the humor in farts

Me either.... I sent it to both my sisters and they didn't laugh either...

My niece though. She appreciated it. :E Big Grin:

Kids get it , I think the ladies just grew up too soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross