Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI ; Rowland Ward
Hunted
United States ; South Africa
Ladies and Gents: Currently in London on the way to SA for my first DG hunt: Black Death! I will be hunting with John Henry Keyser, Greatland Safaris. Details with pics to come. I want to thank y'all for your continued posts as I have had the opportunity to live through so many of your hunts. Y'all inspire me and I will return the favor once I return...I have come to appreciate over the years it is not so much the size of the trophy, but the journey that ensues. I pray for the safety of my wife, PH, and trackers and hope for a great journey.

Onward,

dt

Great !!!!
Black Death!!! The dream of a hunter life!
Have a safe trip, hunt, and post pics!
A free tip: buy a sim card with data bundle only at the OR-TAMBO airport from one of the 3 SA operator. They are really cheap (about 15 USD for 1Gb). You will be able to post nearly live pictures on the forum directly if you have a smart phone!

Good luck dt! Have a great trip and let us know how things are going if you can.

Have a great journey and a chase of a lifetime!

Good luck on your safari.
I am looking forward to the report.

Buona fortuna (hope I spelled that right) for your buff hunt!! I can't wait to hear all of the details and see the pics!!

be safe and enjoy every minute of the experince dtarin

Have an awesome time.... O yes.... SHOOT STRAIGHT...:) :) :) :) :)

My best always.

Enjoy living the dream!

Wish you the best of luck !

Best of hunting to you and a fantastic journey to your wife. Bring us a hunting report and lots of Pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross