SOUTH AFRICA: Help with Info on a PH

Discussion in 'Hunting Reports Africa' started by Cleathorn, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Cleathorn

Cleathorn AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI; NRA; Niagara Sportsmen Club
    Hunted:
    Most of US, Canada, South America, New Zealand, Australia; South Africa, Zimbabwe
    I have a hunt booked with PH Wesley van der Ween. I cannot find him mentioned anywhere on this site. I might be looking in the wrong place. Everything reference I have checked, including some very expierienced African hunters say he is great. Young guy (under 30) and we are doing among other things a Rhino "green hunt" with a bow. Does anybody kow this PH and have any input. These days it seems you cannot check enough refereneces!

Thanks guys.

2. hunting

hunting AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA
    Hunted:
    Sweden, USA, Brazil, Mexico.,
    It is good to start with PHASA ask them if your guy is a member of PHASA or not maybe they can help. email. news@phasamail.co.za .
    All the best.
    Johann Potgieter

3. milford

milford AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    fish and game Sci DU
    Hunted:
    USA Canada south africa
    wes

I also contacted him , he seems like a nice guy and was willing to go out of his way to answer all my questions , all the references checked out well , and he is on my short list of three , with mof venter and louis from sprial horns < all three have good reps > :coffee: