AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, WSF, Pope and Young, Boone and Crockett, Full Curl Society, RMEF
Hunted
U.S.A. (Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska); Namibia, RSA, Mozambique
Well the day has almost arrived. Tomorrow my wife, Rebekah, and I will begin the trip to @Hartzview Hunting Safaris. This is a trip that I was fortunate enough to win through the Dallas Safari Club 'We Hunt for Life' campaign, and it provided the perfect opportunity to gift the hunting opportunity to my wife. Since our first trip in 2015 with Uhlenhorst Safaris in Namibia, she has held down the fort while I returned to Africa a couple more times.

I don't know who is more excited at this point. The bags are packed, her shooting stick confidence is high thanks to a bit of practice, and her interested animal list continues to grow! I'm looking forward to sitting back, relaxing, observing, shooting some video, snapping some photos, and journaling for a hunt report.

I will deliver a complete hunt report on our return!

Last edited by a moderator:

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Have a great time and best of luck!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Good luck and enjoy!

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Well the day has almost arrived. Tomorrow my wife, Rebekah, and I will begin the trip to @Hartzview Hunting Safaris. This is a trip that I was fortunate enough to win through the Dallas Safari Club 'We Hunt for Life' campaign, and it provided the perfect opportunity to gift the hunting opportunity to my wife. Since our first trip in 2015 with Uhlenhorst Safaris in Namibia, she has held down the fort while I returned to Africa a couple more times.

I don't know who is more excited at this point. The bags are packed, her shooting stick confidence is high thanks to a bit of practice, and her interested animal list continues to grow! I'm looking forward to sitting back, relaxing, observing, shooting some video, snapping some photos, and journaling for a hunt report.

I will deliver a complete hunt report on our return!
I was sending in pics for We Hunt For Life Campaign and it was a really neat idea DSC came up with. So glad you and your wife won this great hunt. Can’t wait for the report.
Philip

BWH

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, Texas Trophy Hunters, Trout Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA & RSA

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Looking forward to the report, have a great time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicahHurt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh