SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With WOW Africa/Madaka Game Ranch?

Welcome to AH, I'm sure the Western Extreme crew got a nice discount on their hunt. Do your research, but their are plenty of great outfitters on AH too.
If they paid anything at all. They have a big audience .

If they paid anything at all. They have a big audience .

For sure and this was after they pimped legend safaris for few years of being the greatest thing since slice bread.

I heard the host is part owner of legend

Me and 10 of my family members hunted with Wow Africa Last year. We had an incredible experience and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed if you choose to hunt with them. If there are any questions I can answer I would be more than happy to.

Hallo you guys……I am one of the PH’s for WOW Africa for those of you that’s a bit more experienced on the sight I use to be a professional hunter for TMS up in Mozambique. Feel free to PM if there maybe any query’s........

start of 2017....
DSC_0097.JPG

31" bull hunted in Zululand

DSC_0121.JPG

Old njala that gave us the slip a few times

DSC_0201_2.JPG

And of course no hunt would be complete without the elusive bush pig

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and good luck on your hunt.
And happy birthday!
Cheers,
Cody

That's one heck of a wildebeest and a monster of a reedbuck!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

hi martin,

i will be hunting with you guys in 2018. say hi to izak for me,

don

Congrats on the mountain reedbuck!

I know Izak very well and have done business with him lots of times in the past.
Very good honest guy that will treat his clients right and get them their trophies.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

I just returned from a hunt with WOW Safaris. Izak's entire outfit worked hard to ensure we had a great experience (thank you Anke!) . Martin was my PH and we had a wonderful time; took some great trophies and had a lot of laughs. My wife is new to hunting and Martin's patience and positive attitude were key factors in her taking 4 beautiful trophies; including her much desired "waterhog". We would hunt with them again and I hope to take a buffalo with Martin in the near future.

Safe shooting................LL

Great Reedbuck, on my hit list next trip.

@Martin Snyman ,Some nice trophies in the pics!

@SFRanger7GP , we look forward to your hunt report and pics!! Please share with us!

Pretty nyala!

Welcome to AH Safarifarmgirl! I think you may have found the answer to your question? This is such a great site for info. Hope your hunt turns out to meet all your expectations?
Practice off of sticks as far out as you can hit consistently/accurately and you'll do great!

Also welcome to AH to all you guys who suddenly showed up on this thread! Show us some pictures and report on your hunts!
Thanks for joining in!

Welcome to AH Safarifarmgirl. I see you got the info asking about. I have been in contact with WOW Africa also for my next Tiny 10 hunt. They came highly recommended by my PH in Namibia as by a few outfitters here.
Jim Burnsworth host safaris with WOW Africa if you'd like to hunt with Jim. I have done taxidermy for Jim.
Enjoy the site for there is a wealth of experience at your fingertips.

I purchased a 10-day trip with WOW Africa at a fundraiser last night. Looking forward to learning more about this operation, the hunting options and planning my safari. Any insight anyone can share would be greatly appreciated!

gl 1960,

i have hunted with WOW Africa for plains game a couple years ago. had a great time! am going back this october for cape buffalo. my buddy that went last time is also going and bringing his wife along for a buffalo as well.

pm me and i would be happy to answer questions for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,