SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Rietpoort Game Reserve?

Code4

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia, Zimbabwe, RSA (2), NZ (2), UK.
A friend of mine is thinking of booking with this outfit, Rietpoort Game Reserve. Does anyone have any experience with them ?

They offer a number of animals that are not indigenous to the West Cape and Karoo so obviously there is access to, or they import put and take animals. Apart from that (which is a negative to me) how is their operation run ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say I have experience with these folks.
Their website is a "game farm" in the name, not that it really matters.

At least the Outfitter is an active PHASA member.
9000 Hectares is no small property.
I'd be asking what species can be hunted on the main property.
Obviously, they can arrange hunts for other species.

Hope someone has been that can give you some personal details.

Sorry never heard of them, where did you get their info and do they have any references?

A friend of mine is thinking of booking with this outfit, Rietpoort Game Reserve. Does anyone have any experience with them ?

They offer a number of animals that are not indigenous to the West Cape and Karoo so obviously there is access to, or they import put and take animals. Apart from that (which is a negative to me) how is their operation run ?

Howdy, I am from Australia and have really got involved in African Hunbting over the past few years. I have now had 3 trips and planning my fourth with the Reitpoort Game Reserve and cannot speak highly enough about their operation. The quality of animals is exceptional and they can cater to any hunters needs. Matt the owner is truly a great bloke and has become a personal friend. Do not hesitate to book a hunt with them or I am happy to discuss their operation in moire detail if you like.

Regards and great hunting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois