AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
been looking around and talking to a few guys about hunting the east cape after the limpo part of the trip.I came across his website Richard Holmes Safaris and was wondering if anyone had hunted or even talk with him.Thanks for any info you can give.

Hi BillC

I think you should stick to some of the known outfits on here. There is a lot of respectable fellows on here that operate in the eastern cape, that will give you value or money and a very good experience.

Best Regards
Happy hunting

Hi BillC

I think you should stick to some of the known outfits on here. There is a lot of respectable fellows on here that operate in the eastern cape, that will give you value or money and a very good experience.

Best Regards
Happy hunting

+1 :cool:

Richard has been around for quite some time and has the knack of sending happy clients, I remember him from my john X days around '99, I also agree that there are very good outfitters on this forum, so options you have.. :)

My best always

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois