AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
been looking around and talking to a few guys about hunting the east cape after the limpo part of the trip.I came across his website Richard Holmes Safaris and was wondering if anyone had hunted or even talk with him.Thanks for any info you can give.

Hi BillC

I think you should stick to some of the known outfits on here. There is a lot of respectable fellows on here that operate in the eastern cape, that will give you value or money and a very good experience.

Best Regards
Happy hunting

Hi BillC

I think you should stick to some of the known outfits on here. There is a lot of respectable fellows on here that operate in the eastern cape, that will give you value or money and a very good experience.

Best Regards
Happy hunting

+1 :cool:

Richard has been around for quite some time and has the knack of sending happy clients, I remember him from my john X days around '99, I also agree that there are very good outfitters on this forum, so options you have.. :)

My best always

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betmn

Latest profile posts

tổng hợp và gửi đến toàn thể độc giả. Với linh hoạt của mình, chuyên gia săn tin Phan Thế Công sẽ thu thập mọi thông tin về kỷ lục gia hàng đầu trên thế giới bóng đá bao gồm các cầu thủ ghi bàn nhiều nhất, cầu thủ nhận lương cao nhất, đội bóng tối đa nhất
Địa chỉ : 2 Ng. 281 Đ. Trương Định, Tương Mai, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex
A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?