billc

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
been looking around and talking to a few guys about hunting the east cape after the limpo part of the trip.I came across his website Richard Holmes Safaris and was wondering if anyone had hunted or even talk with him.Thanks for any info you can give.

Bos en Dal SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
bosendal.co.za
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Hi BillC

I think you should stick to some of the known outfits on here. There is a lot of respectable fellows on here that operate in the eastern cape, that will give you value or money and a very good experience.

Best Regards
Happy hunting

Patrick R

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
Hi BillC

I think you should stick to some of the known outfits on here. There is a lot of respectable fellows on here that operate in the eastern cape, that will give you value or money and a very good experience.

Best Regards
Happy hunting

+1 :cool:

KWALATA SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2021
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, PHASA, IPHA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Richard has been around for quite some time and has the knack of sending happy clients, I remember him from my john X days around '99, I also agree that there are very good outfitters on this forum, so options you have.. :)

My best always

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LamontRtb

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.