SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With PJ Safaris?

Guépard

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi,
Did somebody hunt with PJ Safaris based in north of Limpopo ?
Please, can you share about your experiences with this organization and these PH, Piet and Eugene Jansen?
Did you hunt big 5 ?
Thank you for your aid.

They are a very reputable Outfit, great professional hunters and services. They are highly reccomended! I know them well, and have done quite a bit of big game hunting with them. You would not be disapointed by booking with them, quite sure once you've hunted with them it won't be your last :)

It seems he does not like to follow the rules of ah. He post his offer knowing he is not suppose to and hope they stay up long enough for people to see them. He knows they will be taken done as soon as the right people see them.

am i missing something?

@edward,

I recall seeing an add posted the other day for a few hours for an elephant hunt, then it disappeared

must of missed it.

proof read men, proof read!

what the crap does that mean.

I think, just like most hunters, we hate reading the fine print and post unknowingly it's against the rules.

what was the violation?

"what the crap does than mean"

Just what it says. Read what you write before posting. Not you personally, everyone, including me. Some of the spelling and grammar around here is atrocious. A reader shouldn't have to read a post more than once to understand it. And I don't mean those whose native language is not English.

Sorry for my bad English but it isn't my native language. This is why I don't post more on the forum. But it's a pleasure to be here with you.

Sorry also for my question on this organization but I only look for some informations and I don't want to do publicity.

Last edited:
@Guépard , nothing wrong with asking many questions. Your English was just fine.

@Guépard ,

Agree, your English is fine, don't hold back and please post more to the forum if you have a chance

Sorry for my bad English but it isn't my native language. This is why I don't post more on the forum. But it's a pleasure to be here with you.

Sorry also for my question on this organization but I only look for some informations and I don't want to do publicity.
Like I said above. Not referring to those like you whose native language is not English. No need to apologize. Don't know why you did.

(y)

If somebody know a possibility for elephant hunt non trophy non exportale but a mature bull, I have interest on it !
Please send me it;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg