SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Ngwarati Safaris?

rcarpenter

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
North American Falconers Association
So, I've been looking into booking a safari for a friend and I and have been watching online auctions and deals.

One name that's popped up for a good deal is Ngwarati Safaris in South Africa.

I haven't been able to find anything as far as reviews or posts here or elsewhere online. Does anyone have any experience with this outfitter?

I have not hunted with them. I will mention 2 thoughts. First is they have a bunch of testimonials under the "about us". There are several from small enough towns that you may be able to get a phone number and call them. Or failing that ask directly for references preferably from clients that hunted last year.
Second is that their packages are decent prices, but their animal list prices are generally a little higher than many that advertise here on this forum. Compare a few price lists and you'll see what I mean.
Bruce

Thanks Bruce. I might have a chance at a really good deal on one of their packages so I was mostly just curious. I may contact them about previous clients. I noticed that about their price list but I'm not sure I'd be adding much of anything over the package except maybe a warthog/baboon.

Hi RCarpenter, I have Hunted with Ngwarati Safaris. Twice actually. I have taken 16 different animals. They are great PHs. The accommodations are 4 star. Home base is right on the river. Dinners and breakfast are done in a hunting formal setting very professional and everything you would expect. You can try the local table fare as well as traditional American foods. Wont go hungry for sure. They are however serious about hunting. You are at it all day or night (if your animals are nocturnal). Their guides are absolutely incredible. They pick out critters that are quite frankly absolutely invisible to you and me. I have been seriously impressed. Good country down to earth people as laid back or as professional as you need them to be. I whole heartily recommend this bunch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross