SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Namahadi Safaris?

wvmedic

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone used Namahadi safaris, I can't find any reviews. I know I'm going to have a I'm of questions and I apologize.
Jeff

These types of posts typically don’t get many responses. If you don’t get any responses might be better to tell us what about them attracted you to them and there can be some discussion around that. The majority of South African hunting operations are +/- the same with a few things to distinguish each operation.

@375Fox, I met the State side rep at the local hunting and fishing show last month. He lives about 15 miles from me. Peaked my interest in hunting Africa again. They have a donation offer where you can have 4 hunters for a very reasonable flat rate. Or it could be my Fiancee and me for that price. As I understand it includes thelodging and such. Trophy fees would be the extra as well as pickup from Johnsburg. I've just not been been able to find any reviews or informatio
on them.

Jeff

Did you talk with them at the WV hunting and fishing show? We were there with our outfit. I think it is the same people we spoke with.

I think @375Fox is right about the +/-, or that's how it seemed when I was looking. I was given a flat rate to include everything for my daughter and me. That included the ride to and from the airport, 7 hunting days, and 5 species for the flat rate. There were other offers that were similar. It's possible the experience would have been similar. I am exceedingly glad I went the direction I did. In the end what pulled me the direction I went was phone calls with past clients specific to my desire to find an outfitter who could accommodate my daughter, who was coming off ankle and let surgery.

@TKessel , I did. Really nice guy.
What is your outfitt?
Jeff
Our outfit is Hiland Outfitters, Hiland Wyoming. We actually ended up booking with Data Safari’s, RSA. A couple of our clients from the show had hunted with them multiple times. We are booked for 2023.

I did a ten day plains game and Cape buffalo hunt with Namahadi. Ivan and Marilize Venter are the outfitters and they are amazing folks. The whole experience from planning, airport pickup right at the gun room, top notch hunting camp and accommodations, incredible hunting and amazing game quality, delicious food. What else can I say, I will definitely be going back there to hunt again with my friends Ivan and Marilize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross