SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Marupa Safaris?

truenorth1

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Looking for first time hunting in Africa...Has anyone hunted with Marupa Safaris before? Reviews ? Good bad or otherwise? Please dm me I’d like to discuss.

thank you

I researched them a couple of weeks ago when they had some hunts up for auction. I made a few phone calls to guys that have hunted with them before and communicated via WHATS APP with the PH, Pieter Viviers. It seemed like a great operation from what I was told and Pieter is a dedicated PH, making sure his clients are happy. They do bow and rifle hunts, not in the same area. I believe there are a couple of videos on YouTube that were filmed at their place.
I did not bid on their hunts, was very tempted, and only reason I did not bid is because I really wanted to hunt Botswana on my next trip. I have kept Pieters information and would gladly consider his operation on a future trip.
PM me if you want a contact name and number for someone here in the states that has hunted with Marupa on several hunts.

Dee s,

Thanks for the information! Yes if I could get that contact that would be great!

Best Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg