SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With LJ Safaris?

Andrew Short

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Hello all,

I had a great conversation with Juan and his wife Lauren today regarding safari for 2021z I’m just inquiring if anyone here has personally hunted with Juan. Feel free to reply or message me.

Thanks in advance!!!

I have they are awesome people Juan is a hunting fool the man is awesome . go I promise you you will not regret it.pm me if you wish
Hello all,

I had a great conversation with Juan and his wife Lauren today regarding safari for 2021z I’m just inquiring if anyone here has personally hunted with Juan. Feel free to reply or message me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Mark, did you fly in to Jo and connect over to Port E?
Hunt the Karoo?

Have hunted with them twice - myself and my girl - amazing experience and indeed when this chaos is over will be back - Juan and I had a lot of fun on Warthog my number 1 - his perhaps number 2 after Bushbuck - they have access to places that even raised an eyebrow on another lodge I hunted - feel free to PM me for a detailed reference!

I have hunted with them twice, the first was a short three day trip for an oribi (and some culling) and the last was about five days for a nice little hunt for several species. They did a nice job for me.

I believe you can find several little clips for them on YouTube. My hunt is on there. Just do a search for LJ Safaris.

Randy

I watched all of LJs videos today. Which hunt was yours?

Good deal. Thanks!

My latest hunt was May of 2019. I think the video has me hunting nyala, warthog, and a few cull impala.

I hope the videos helped. I think they are trying to do more videos.

I’ll go back and try to find that one specifically. Juan told his wife can even film the hunt and give us a copy.

Lauren did all the filming on my hunt. She did a great job of putting it all together.

I looked into them last year when I was researching for a hunt in the eastern cape. I ended up choosing a different outfitter, but the outfitter I hunted with said they would have given me a really good hunt as well.

Thanks for the info. PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg