SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Limcroma Safaris?

Brickburn, That's what I meant when I said "they can accommodate a huge variety of hunting desires". lol
Actually this is a photo I sent to friends and I put the whitetail antlers in there to better represent the sizes of the African horns.
But a good catch.
Charlie
image.jpeg

We just got back from our first hunt with limcroma about a month ago. Great experience for the whole family, I highly recommend them.

Also, Dan @firehuntfish is a great guy a and a wealth of knowledge. He can a answer any question you might have.

We just got back from our first hunt with limcroma about a month ago. Great experience for the whole family, I highly recommend them.

Also, Dan @firehuntfish is a great guy a and a wealth of knowledge. He can a answer any question you might have.

This x2....! It was absolutely our best hunting vacation to date. I can't say enough positive things about our safari with them.

Lots of donations to local SCI chapters.

I have read one local report that was superlative. First time bow hunter that enjoyed himself and wants to return.

Hannes family has local connections.

This is absolutely true...Limcroma Safaris has always and will continue to be a proud supporter of SCI, DSC, and many other organizations that support conservation and defend hunters' rights. Hannes' hunts are always 100% return donations, and he donates as many hunts as possible to different local chapter affiliates as well as the Big 5 hunt offered in the live auction of the SCI convention show.

No shortage of superlative hunting reports on Limcroma since this originally posted in 2012.

I read Dr. El's bio and although he seems to be an impressive guy, he has no connection to Hannes Els other than a shared last name. Hannes is no relation to Ernie Els the famous South African golfer either.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.