SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Legelela Safaris?

Adrian Matei

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello hunters,

Has anyone hunt with this company?
I'm planning to go in August in a safaris with them,but i didn't find to much reviews
Can you help me ?
Thank you

Best regards

Hi Adrian. Welcome to AH. It sounds as if you have already booked with them. I don't know them. Their website is decent and their prices are generally pretty decent. Note that they do NOT hunt on Sunday's. If you book through a weekend be sure of what your paying for a non-hunting Sunday.
I guess I may as well ask. If you have already booked with them or won a auction hunt, why did you book with them without more info? Asking here tells me your doing research, yet it sounds like your booked. Seems slightly out of order to me... If nothing else they should have refrences for you to check..... Best of luck and be sure and write up a report. Bruce

Hi Adrian. Welcome to AH. It sounds as if you have already booked with them. I don't know them. Their website is decent and their prices are generally pretty decent. Note that they do NOT hunt on Sunday's. If you book through a weekend be sure of what your paying for a non-hunting Sunday.
I guess I may as well ask. If you have already booked with them or won a auction hunt, why did you book with them without more info? Asking here tells me your doing research, yet it sounds like your booked. Seems slightly out of order to me... If nothing else they should have refrences for you to check..... Best of luck and be sure and write up a report. Bruce
Hi Gillettehunter

I spoke with them on Salzburg/Austria hunting affair
I was checking very well the Facebook, Web site,etc but I was curious if maybe someone from this Forum was on hunting with them
I was looking for some opinions
All other arrangements are all ready done.
Thank you so much for looking attention to their website and noticed me regarding hunting on Sunday.
Thank for your post

Best regards

Best wishes for a memorable hunt sir. I have not heard of this outfitter but there is likely someone on this forum who has. Keep checking back for replies.

They are building their digital footprint. Perhaps the old fashioned references are going to be the route at the moment if you can not find reports.

Hope someone will jump in that can help.

CAustin,
When I will come back from this Safaris I will put some pictures and also my opinion regarding the hunt,organization, etv etc
Thank you

They are building their digital footprint. Perhaps the old fashioned references are going to be the route at the moment if you can not find reports.

Hope someone will jump in that can help.
That's way I was curious if someone maybe was on a Safaris with Legelela
Thank you

So on 6-13.08.2017 I was on Free State and Kwa-zulu area for 6 days on a hunt with Legelela Safaris
I make 3 new friends (PH) Garth Lee,Peter and Riaan Bothma
With Riaan I was hunting 4 days, with Garth one day and with Peter one day
They are very talented and very nice skills proffesional hunters and it was an extremely pleasure to hunt with them
All the services it was impecabile and this team was made everything to feel is like we are royalty's guest
We was 5 hunters
It was something new for us but very important also to be on a hunt on other Continent
I hope that you can understand my English and what I want to tell you
I will let the pictures to speak
Thank you guys for all your infos and Thank you Legelela Safaris for our magnificent hunt on Dark Continent

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20170812_082558.jpg
IMG_20170807_135120.jpg
IMG_20170807_120543.jpg
IMG_20170812_073311.jpg
IMG_20170811_120218.jpg
IMG_20170810_142055.jpg
IMG_20170810_133540.jpg
IMG_20170809_133829.jpg
IMG_20170808_165245.jpg
IMG_20170807_154019.jpg

Sounds good @Adrian Matei ! Looks like you had a great time and congrats to you and your friends!

I was using my gun Blaser r 8 luxus in caliber 8x68s, ammo Norma Swift a frame 13 grams and Swarovski scope z6i 2 gen 2,5x15x56 with ballistic tourets

Congrats on your hunt and thanks for sharing!

Looks like you had a great time! Congrats on a good hunt!

Great looking trophy's! Congratulations

Pretty cool looking impala!

Yes Enysse
Is a selection but a very nice one
One friend of mine missed 4 times that Impala and also I was liked a lot and I take it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross