SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Kuvhima Safaris

Hatchetjack

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunting with these folks next may, they seem like good honest people. This is my second trip and my wife is going for the first time....She's beyond excited. Anyone had any experience with this outfit?

Hunted with them in 2015 and will be hunting with them again in May of 2017 . I have nothing but good things to say about them. You can do a search in the hunt reports and find my hunt from 2015.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. You should have a great trip.

Last edited:
I'm going next may as well, how can I find the reports on them?

Just type in kuvhima in the top right search box and you will find several threads about them.

I hunted with Kuvhima in June 2016. Everything was really good, and they delivered everything that was promised. I will certainly go back again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross