SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With KMG, Huntershill, Settlers Or Swaershoek Safaris?

I have only gone once. I will throw out a fifth choice; Hotfire Hunting and Fishing Safaris. I went with Patrick Fletcher back in May 2014. If you want a intimate family guest operation. Consider Hotfire. 11 animals in 9 days, and I am not fastest walker after my back surgery. My wife and I had a great time.

Eastern Cape
Andri Fox of Andri Fox safaris
Beans Du Preez Tootabi Valley Safaris
Kmg Marius

I've hunted with Andri and highly recommend him. I had the honor of hanging out with Beans while in Africa at Andri's and the two of them I will forever be indebted to for what they have done for me. Excellent PH's and excellent people.
I haven't hunted with KMG but have heard great things about Marius and would hunt with him In a second. I did hunt one day at the zebra lodge and it was a beautiful property. We took a zebra and Impala off of it and it was one of my favorite places we went to in the Cape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.