SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Karoo Wild Or KMG Safaris?

Bsto270

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Good Afternoon (at least here in cool and quickly turning fall colors PA, USA) everyone,

I had started a thread in the deals section regarding a couples safari and got an astounding outpouring of support, quotes, etc. from a huge number of members.

I am doing a bit of extra research , and was wondering if anyone could chime in that hunted with either (or both) Karoo Wild Safaris and KMG Safaris. Both gentelmen have really impressed me with follow up, flexibility, attention to detail, etc. I just wanted to hear any thoughts direct from those who hunted with them. Thanks.

I am doing a bit of extra research , and was wondering if anyone could chime in that hunted with ...............KMG Safaris. Both gentelmen have really impressed me with follow up, flexibility, attention to detail, etc. I just wanted to hear any thoughts direct from those who hunted with them. Thanks.

It does not surprise me that Marius has followed up properly.
Detail, his attention to detail is a hallmark.

I have linked page 9 of my hunt report.

http://www.africahunting.com/thread...outhern-africa-kmg-tms-paw-print.23265/page-9

Simple answer: Hunt with him, you won't be disappointed.

I've not hunted with Marius but did happen to meet him in the airport. He impressed me to say the least.

+1 for KMG and Marius - you WON'T be disappointed.

Feel free to contact me, PM Sent

Bsto270,
I have only hunted Africa once and it was with Marius of KMG safaris, he will work non-stop to give you the hunt of your life. Heading back in 2017 to hunt with him again, he has great hunting areas and lots of good mature animals to hunt.

I have not hunted with either outfit. that being said ,one of the most important things from a outfitter to me is respond to my emails ,regardless of how stupid my questions may sound.
I just don't like to assume anything. Forrest

I cannot comment on Karoo. Nor, have I hunted with KMG. However, I have heard nothing but excellence about Marius & KMG... For what that is worth.... 2 cents.

Hunted with KMG 2013. Marius was more than willing to and went the extra mile to set up and then effect a trip for several difficult to find and hunt species to include Bontebok, Cape Grysbuck, Blue duiker, Vaal Rheebuck and able to secure a most difficult to find Oribi permit. Trip was seamless from start to finish. I took most probably the best quality trophies I have taken on any of my eight African adventures. Great communicator, attention to detail, and prompt to answer question, always with a plan. Highly recommend. Tom Greene. SCI, DSC

Thank you Tgreene, aand everyone else who has responded thus far. This site has proved invaluable in this whole process of finding an outfitter.

Good Afternoon (at least here in cool and quickly turning fall colors PA, USA) everyone,

I had started a thread in the deals section regarding a couples safari and got an astounding outpouring of support, quotes, etc. from a huge number of members.

I am doing a bit of extra research , and was wondering if anyone could chime in that hunted with either (or both) Karoo Wild Safaris and KMG Safaris. Both gentelmen have really impressed me with follow up, flexibility, attention to detail, etc. I just wanted to hear any thoughts direct from those who hunted with them. Thanks.
Although I have not hunted with Marius yet( booked 2016 May) he has been spot on. He was recommended by a outfitter up north whom I trust would steer me right. Between Kim and Marius the communication has been prompt and when Marius said he was going to call to discuss he was on time and helpful.

Have not hunted with with Marius at KMG yet.......my hunt for the wife and myself will take place late next April. I previously hunted twice in Botswana and was looking for a new outfitter in the EC. After extensive research on this site KMG seemed to be the right choice. Since contacting Marius the first time to book the hunt all of the communication has been nothing short of outstanding and with all of the positive reports this year from happy clients I feel like I made the best decision by far.

Hunted with both. Highly recommend them...

I would Recommend you do Both as they are among the very best. And besides it would be a great time on the East Cape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg