SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Justin Kemp At Africa Sun Safaris?

Stephen Ausband

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Ducks Unlimited, Wild Turkey Fed.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
Has anyone hunted with Justin Kemp at Africa Sun at his camp near Phalaborwa and Kruger? Thanks.

I have not hunted with him, but he and I have chatted some by email, I wouldn't hesitate to hunt with his outfit.

Justin was my PH on my recent hunt a couple weeks ago with Lalamanzi. Justin will work hard to get your trophies and is a great guy to hunt with, after 9 days we are hunting friends and I would not hesitate to hunt with him and any concession he has access to, would love to go back in the future and chase some buffalo with him. He and I discussed some of the areas he has access to just wish I had more time off work and money to spend on hunting.

Justine is a great PH, I hunted with him last year, unfortunately for me I had to put his tracking skills to the test, you will have to look hard to find a better tracker than him. He will work hard for you to help you get your animals, I will hunt with him again.

I agree tay50, we cut my eland track at 745am shot fired 4pm, tracking in knee to waist high grass Feb 2020, early in the season. Awesome track and day hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!