SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Huntershill Safaris?

375sunrise

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone hunted with Greg Harvey of Huntershill Safaris in the East Cape & if so what is your opinion of the experience & the organization ?

Not personally. Some guys on here has.... They have a very good reputation. I'm pretty sure @Bobpuckett has hunted with them several times.

I hunted with them in 2014 where I took the hippo pictured and other game. It was a good hunt that caters well to family groups. One of the main partners, Bruce, is a top notch guy. They take a lot of hunters and I found the camp to be very crowded. PM me if you want more details

Yes Many times and the wife and I will be back there this July to do another hunt, I highly recommend HuntersHill and Greg Harvey 5 star accommodations Great Food and Great people. Take a look at my photo’s all of my African animals were hunted with Huntershill Safaris. A few things have changed at Huntershill as Bruce is no longer with them and has started his own safari bussiness Greg now trys to keep it down to just 6 hunters in camp unless you have a large group then you will have the place to your self. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions as I am also a US Rep for Huntershill and will help you anyway I can. Bob

Last edited:
Heard many great things about huntershill @Bobpuckett.... Also on several episodes on outdoor channel.

Thanks @BWH yes we've had the pleasure to host several hunting shows including Steve Scott's Safari Hunters Jounal and Keith Warrens The High Road.

Thanks everyone for your comments concerning my request. These comments have helped me make prudent decisions about my upcoming hunt.
Again thanks to all.

@375sunrise if you do go with Huntershill and you happen to be there the first week of July while I'm there I'll see if I can sweet talk Greg in to giving you one of those culls for practice. Where ever you go you'll be in Africa and having a great time. Looking forward to the hunting report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois