SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Hennie Viljoen Africa Hunting Safaris?

sanderson0203

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAHC life member, SCI
Hunted
Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas, Colorado, Alaska, Namibia
Hey guys!

So I am looking to set up a hunt next July 2018 and have a fantastic offer from Hennie Viljoen. The problem is I don't see a lot of reference to him or his company. Can anybody tell me something about him and his reputation? He is in SA. Thanks,

Scott

Haven't heard of him sir. Have you asked him for references? Talk to the references then ask them if they have a reference.
There may well be someone on AH that has hunted with the guy.

Just a quick search and it looks like he only has a FB page and no web site. The info I did find looked attractive and his Limpopo rates for the one hunt offer I found looked right in line. He does appear to have some anti trolls hitting his FB page, which probebly means he is doing well and an outstanding outfitter.
Keep doing you research and due diligence. Compare his hunt offer with similar offered here by AH sponsors. And request his references. It won't take you long to figure out if it's an outfit you want invest the time and money to hunt with.

Is he booking through an agent?

No, he isn't booking through an agent. I found him through Facebook Messenger and after a few texts back and forth he made a smoking offer on great animals. My only reservation is not being able to see much about him and not a lot of references. I did read one from a professional hunter and it sounded like he enjoyed the hunt but since Hennie doesn't own any land it is a grab back of luck as to which ranches you hunt on.

Did anyone hunt with Hennie Viljoen? My husband and daughter are considering his safari and I'm looking for references. thanks for your assistance and information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!