SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Gamka Safaris?

Brianc74

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Im new to this Forum. I just got to say WOW. What a lot of info and support by its members. A buddy won with a winning bid on an auction at our local SCI banquet. His winning bid is for a 2 hunter stay with Gamka Safaris out of Cape Town. They appear to Safari the Western Cape of South Africa.
We are looking to make our 1st trip to Africa, and don’t want it to be our last. We are looking at doing a 7 day, plains game hunt. We are looking for any experiences with the outfitter. Hunting and otherwise. Also any travel advise to that area would be greatly appreciated.

We are planning on going in June or the later part of August.

Brian

Welcome to AH sir.

Did they give you some references?

Ken, the PH did give some references. I contacted them. Each said, they had a good safari.

Brian

Looking through their website it looks fine. Are you planning on doing some touring as well? As long as your satisfied with what the references and outfitter had to say, then go for it.

Welcome to AH!

Not recalling thinking we should sight see. Planning on staying hunting and such. Robert my buddy. Plans on going after 12 species. I’m only going with 3. Talked with 3 guys locally. They each said they plan on going with this outfit again in the near future.

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.