SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Game 4 Africa Safaris?

Kenny

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm supposed to go on a hunting Safari with Game4africa Safaris in Apr - May of 2021. Does anyone have any info on this outfit?

Welcome Kenny, they have been a sponsor on AH for quite a while. Many members have had success hunts with them! You can do a quick search on the Forums and see all of animals that other hunters have hunted with them.

I hunted with them about 2 years ago, would recommend them as a top notch South Africa hunting outfit. Wrote a report as well, if you want to ask specific questions, just P.M. me.

My first trip was a disaster.

When I go on my safari in Apr -May 2021, my phone didn't work last time. Do I gotta buy a South African SIM card to be able to call back to the U.S.A. and use the internet?

Kenny, welcome to AH! A couple of places I’ve hunted had no cell service nor internet. Like taking a step back in time. I suspect if there is service, a SIM card would work. Your carrier may have a temporary option for you.
Another possibility is WhatsApp. I believe if you have internet service, this may work.
Or for big bucks, a sat phone.

Personally having no communication for a week or ten days so I can just focus on hunting is pretty nice. JMO
Good luck!

I can guarantee you will have the hunt of a lifetime. I would not worry about it one second. All I see is great trophy animals on my Facebook feed from them. The kudu they they have been killing this year will make you drool.

I just finished my hunt with them just last week. You should read my detailed hunt post I just posted last week. They are the very best

My first trip was a disaster.

@Kenny Your first trip was a disaster................who and where did you hunt with and what made it so bad?

As far as @Game 4 Africa Safaris, I have hunted with them twice and think they are a top notch outfit as well as a sponsor here on AH. After you hunt with them, you will change your avatar to a photo of you grinning ear to ear, with a beautiful trophy animal.

This is a link to my two reports:
https://www.africahunting.com/searc...frica&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[user][0]=23300

There have been many hunts reports on them.
https://www.africahunting.com/search/28311823/?q=game+4+africa&o=date&c[title_only]=1
https://www.africahunting.com/search/28311806/

When I go on my safari in Apr -May 2021, my phone didn't work last time. Do I gotta buy a South African SIM card to be able to call back to the U.S.A. and use the internet?

I just use WhatsApp or email on my phone when in the lodge.

Hunted with them last year and plan to go back in 2021. May go in 2020? Posted a report on here of 2018 hunt. I can’t say enough good about them.
Had no problem with cell service or WiFi with them while at the lodge. Paid for international plan with carrier and used my own phone.

I agree with Ruger. He put me onto them and was he ever right. I found WhatsApp is great for texts but I brought a rented iridium satelight phone with 60 minutes that cost me a total of $230 for the week to speak on a phobe

I was there this time last year and was exceptionally pleased-they provide internet and I use Verizon cell service. Verizon charges an additional $10 per day for international use. I texted a ton and called home several times, no big deal.
Wik is especially good at answering e mailed questions etc-get ready for a great trip!

Welcome to AH!

You will find that they have plenty of good reviews in hunt reports on this site!

Hunted with Game4Africa in early May along with my wife and daughter. A great time was had and really enjoyed a chance to give a little through the community school they support. You can dig a little deeper by reading my review if interested.

Hunted with game4africa in sept. 2017. Excellent hunt/trophies, Wik is an excellent ph, I suspect his brother Colin is also top notch!
Very gracious hosts, excellent food, a great time, I did post a report.

Just do it! I booked with @Game 4 Africa Safaris based on a recommendation from another Aussie. Still counting down the days.

I have spoken to Wik on the phone, he returns emails and puts up with my constant questions.

My first international trip and first guided hunt so I asked heaps of questions but if people keep praising them up There’s gotta be a reason.

They tailored a package for me and I can’t wait.

Does anybody know that with the economical prices of Game4Africa, does the quality suffer?

I hope not. I did call Wik and ask those sort of questions. Im taking his word for it that i will still get the same experience that a trophy hunter would.
Try get in touch directly would be my suggestion
This is our first big trip and a 25th wedding anniversary and we are working on a budget but i think i have a good deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg