SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Game 4 Africa Safaris?

Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Hi guys,
Wondering if anyone on here has been with this outfit and how things went? I have been having a great conversation with them and have received a great offer. They seem really good and didn't hesitate to have me ask around even though they are fairly new to the site. Having never been to africa before, I'm just trying to make sure I make a well informed decision before committing to something. Any info that you have would be great. Thanks

I Hunted with them specifically for warthog - if you check I posted a hunting report - Me been to Africa several times usually with multiple outfitters - These guys are the real deal - the lodge is amazing - the brothers are qualified PH's that hunt themselves -

I can say one of the most amazing hunting trips for the terrain and the animals I saw - some amazing trophies running around there esp the Sable and Kudu.

I was on warthog detail - and that in itself was amazing

feel free to PM we with any and all questions however found the link

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-game4africa-hunt-report.24824/

Stephen

Last edited:
Albert,

I have a 10 day father/daughter PG hunt with Game4Africa coming up in May of this year. All of my correspondence has been with Wik Coetze and it has all been good. Wik offerred a Kudu hunt package, for a very good price, on this site about 7-8 months ago and I jumped on it. I will likely post a hunt report in June, so check in then. A guy that I work with also booked a hunt with Game4Africa and he is going in June.

Another poster on this site, ODINSRAVEN has posted a hunt report. I've communicated with him and he spoke very highly of the operation.
http://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-game4africa-hunt-report.24824/

Regards,
Dave

DEAR SIR...
I RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM GAME4AFRICA TO SHARE MY IMPRESSIONS ABOUT GAME4AFRICA WITH YOU...
I AM A TURKISH HUNTER ... SINCE 2009 I HUNT WITH THIS GUYS... I WENT THERE 14 TIMES... END OF MARCH I WILL MEET THEM AGAIN... THEIR SERIOUSITY IN THE HUNT FASCINATED ME... I ALSO CONVINCED MY DAUGHTER, AND MY HUNTER FRIENDS TO COME AND HUNT WITH THEM. EVERYBODY WAS SATISFIED. THE QUALITY OF THE GUIDING, STAFF, WEAPONS AND CARS ARE VERY GOOD. IN THEIR RANCH, I FEEL LIKE HOME... THEIR HOSPITALITY IS AMAZING... THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT. THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO PLEASE YOU... YOU MAY GIVE A LOOK TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE (Hakki Aksoy) TO SEE LOTS OF PHOTOS ABOUT MY TRIPS..
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUESTION OR SUPPORT
BEST REGARDS
HAKKI AKSOY

Albert try to speak with someone on the phone! You can share a lot more information speaking vs typing. I always suggest this to folks about to make the first safari.

Thanks for the tip CAustin. So far I have only spoken with their former clients on the phone, but emails with them have been very pleasant.

Talk to several outfitters and there references. Then make an informed decision. PM me if you like and I can share some experiences with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg