SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With African Sky?

Africa Sky is booking agent. They own no concessions. I hunted with them in 2016 in Freestate Province. The concession they booked was Witkop Safari. It was a fantastic hunt and the owners of the lodge were real jewels. You can contact Witkop via their web site and get the same deal as Africa Sky because you cut out the middle man. The style of hunting is on open plains with rolling hills and some mountains. I took a Black Wildebeest, Blesbok, Springbok, Gemsbok then added a Red Hartebeest because I got my package ahead of schedule. The lodge was plush and rooms were 5 star. Food was out of this world. I had Wildebeest filet and Gemsbok strudel that was to die for. Witkop has no warthogs and Impala are poor but if you want Gemsbok, Black Wildebeest, Blesbok, Springbok, Red Hartebeest, Waterbuck, Eland this is the place. Kudu are not plentiful and if you want big Kudu you have to hunt Limpopo Province anyway.

View attachment 223404 View attachment 223405 View attachment 223408 View attachment 223411 View attachment 223413
nice looking animals. is that a savage 338 LM?

Look at KMG safaris, one of our sponsors here. Hunted with them in August. Top notch outfit. PM me for details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross