SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Ever Hunted With Multana Safaris Or Beestport Safaris?

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Interested if anyone here has hunted with Multana Safaris in Grahamstown or Beestport Safaris in Limpopo. If so, any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

Hope your hunt went well! Wanted to see which outfitter you decided on using as I am doing a similar search and trying to find information/recommendations on Beestpoort Safaris.

If all goes well (covid) I should be hunting with Multana Safaris in three weeks time. I'll let you know. but expectations are that we will be very well received. My taxidermist already hunted there and saw some great animals there. The owner is actually originally from the same region I am from (Flanders, Belgium).

A little bump to see if anyone has hunted with Multana safaris before?
My trip there is delayed till June.
Thanks!
V.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,