South Africa Grey Ghost Hunting Package

Go for it bro, you'll have a great time. You only live once

yes but that one life includes me sleeping in the same house as my wife :D I'm out until probably 2018, when I will make an EPIC journey for my 50th BD !!!!!!

Dude... the exchange rate may have corrected by then and will cost twice as much...

I'm not helping at all :)

I still have available dates if anybody is interested in taking advantage of this offer.

Justin if there was any way I could I'd grab my bow and be there. Alas it's just not in the cards this year.

Man I can't believe no one has jumped all over this last available package. I would go in an instant if I could but unfortunately like many of you it just isn't happening this year.
Justin are there bushbuck on these properties?

Nice offer, hope someone from AH gets this last package!

Nice offer. not my year to make it over so I vote that Buck wild and Scott both go.. Go scott go and Go buck go:love:

Man I can't believe no one has jumped all over this last available package. I would go in an instant if I could but unfortunately like many of you it just isn't happening this year.
Justin are there bushbuck on these properties?

Thanks Erik, There are some good Bushbuck to be found in the areas, especially on my concessions bordering the Limpopo river.

Somebody mentioned that Romania recently become a stop over to SA... ;) I'm sure we can make a plan for you in 2017.

Nice offer. not my year to make it over so I vote that Buck wild and Scott both go.. Go scott go and Go buck go:love:

I appreciate the support :D And to top it off, then I get an email about these deals from AH to rub salt into the wound.

After numerous requests and careful consideration, I have decided to make a limited number of these packages available for 2017. If you are interested in taking advantage of this package next year, please contact me to discuss the options. A deposit of 50% will be required to book your hunt.

After numerous requests and careful consideration, I have decided to make a limited number of these packages available for 2017. If you are interested in taking advantage of this package next year, please contact me to discuss the options. A deposit of 50% will be required to book your hunt.
Ah crap!!!! Your killing me, the temptation is about to do me in.

Did you sleep at all last night thinking about that one?

IMG_20160324_130226.jpg
IMG_20160324_130503.jpg
IMG_20160324_190156.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross