Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Arc Africa Hunting Safaris.png

A popular and trusted destination for top quality Kudu trophies, I have 2, 10 day Kudu hunts available in May/June for AH members in the Waterberg area of Limpopo including 4 additional species. Properties will be a mixture of high fenced and free range which vary in size from 2500 acres to 8000 acres.

Package details for 1 x hunter:
10 hunting days
1 x Kudu
1 x Impala
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Blesbuck
1 x Warthog

Package Price $ 4800.00

For an additional saving, bring a friend along on the same Kudu hunt and pay only $4300.00 per hunter per package.

Observer rates $150.00 p/d and children under 12 stay for free

Package includes:
  • Services of a Professional Hunter
  • Services of skinner, tracker and camp staff
  • Field preparation of trophies (skinning and salting)
  • Accommodation, catering, cleaning and laundry during the contracted period of the safari
  • Hunting licenses and permits (excluding CITES and Dangerous Game Permits)
  • Use of hunting vehicle
  • Pick up and drop off at OR Tambo international airport
  • Light refreshments including local beers and wine (in moderation)
Package excludes:
  • Trophy fees of animals taken or wounded
  • Air travel, accommodation and travel charges incurred before and after the contracted period of the Safari. This includes overnight accommodation near O.R.Tambo International Airport after arriving on your international flight or prior to departure
  • Air charter
  • Disinfection, packing, forwarding and insurance of trophies to port of exit from South Africa and the shipment of trophies from port of exit to yourself
  • Taxidermist charges (rates available on request)
  • Additional tours
  • Personal, Medical and Travel Insurance
For more information, please contact me or @matt85 for further details

Anyone for Greater Kudu?

preach on !!!! Looks like a great deal - Justin- what would avg mature kudu be in the area?

Very good price!!

Excellent offer, the Waterberg produces big kudu.

preach on !!!! Looks like a great deal - Justin- what would avg mature kudu be in the area?

I can comfortably say that you can expect anything from 50" and with the hunt consisting of 10 days and the primary focus being the Kudu, we will have more than enough time and hopefully opportunity to find you your dream trophy.

I personally don't think there is a better hunt value on the planet than free-range Kudu ... and Justin has a great looking package. Someone please buy this before I succumb to the temptation!!!!

Best of luck, great price!

I personally don't think there is a better hunt value on the planet than free-range Kudu ... and Justin has a great looking package. Someone please buy this before I succumb to the temptation!!!!

Scott......you are getting weaker.......you want to do this.....

Scott......you are getting weaker.......you want to do this.....

I am going to SCI in Vegas ... I could always win enough playing blackjack to pay for the trip ... because we all know that no one losses in Vegas :)!

I am going to SCI in Vegas ... I could always win enough playing blackjack to pay for the trip ... because we all know that no one losses in Vegas :)!

Scott, let me know if the tables work out for you so we can make a plan...;)

images

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 104
Ladies and Gents, I have 1 of these offers left!

If you have an addiction to hunting BIG Kudu and don't want to miss out on this offer, please contact me to avoid disappointment.

Any more Kudu Addicts?

This offer is still available

I keep circling back :) Someone PLEASE buy this package so i can quick looking at it :A Smoke:

I keep circling back :) Someone PLEASE buy this package so i can quick looking at it :A Smoke:
Go for it bro, you'll have a great time. You only live once

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,