SOUTH AFRICA: Great Hunt With KMG Hunting Safaris

Thanks for taking the time to write up a report Steve! That Kudu hunt will remain with me for as long as I hunt the African soil. Not sure how many bulls we passed up before we got "the one"
Just look at how rubbed down his neck/shoulders are from the age!

Awesome stuff pal!

plus 1

That Kudu has character. Old bull and a good one to harvest. Congrats on a great hunt. Bruce

And don't you think it also gives you a better perspective on our country as well? After our trip to Zimbabwe, my wife still tears up being grateful were born in the USA
Yes definitely and I imagine Zimbabwe would be even more of an eye opener.

A funny thing-one of my daughters 6th grade class mates told my daughter that it was wrong to hunt in Africa because all the animals were almost extinct there.My daughter who is wise beyond her years decided to avoid a battle of wits with an unarmed boy!

Regards
Shoedog

A funny thing-one of my daughters 6th grade class mates told my daughter that it was wrong to hunt in Africa because all the animals were almost extinct there.My daughter who is wise beyond her years decided to avoid a battle of wits with an unarmed boy!

Wise beyond years is an understatement. Heck, I would hesitate to debate with her. Think you and Richie are outgunned there my friend.

Steve Congrats on a awesome trip and Great trophies! Looks like you all had a blast. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg