Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
RSA, USA (NM, MO, KS, OK, TX, NE, SD)
From my first safari in RSA. I hunted in the Free State by Potchefstroom and North West by Rustenburg. I had a great time. I hunted with Wild Footprint Safaris (Rustenburg) and will definitely hunt with them again.

No time right now for full story and all pics, but here is a pic of the waterbuck I shot on the 4th day of the hunt.

I will also say I had a good experience flying Delta. I flew from Kansas City to Atlanta to J-burg. Same on the way back. All personell were very accomodating in checking my rifle case and other luggage.

The BEST part I can say about Delta is that we DID NOT have to stop in Dakar to refuel. It was non-stop both ways from Atlanta to J-burg.

I'm about wore slick right now so will get the other stuff posted when I have time.

waterbuck-jpg.919

Attachments

• waterbuck.JPG
    waterbuck.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!

Very nice Waterbuck. Nice to hear that a nother hunter ejoyed his hunt in S.A.

Good luck in the huntingfield and shoot straight.

Tarina sent me an email, told me you got a nice Waterbuck. Looks like the CZ .375 H&H in the picture. I think I will take the Delta flight next time. Don't want to stop in Dakar again.

Sounds like you had a great hunt. I can't wait to hear about it.

Glad to hear things went well, looking forward to hearing all about your trip and seeing some more pictures.

Eager to hear more and see more photos...

Nice waterbuck !!!

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,