SOUTH AFRICA: Good Hunt With Tootabi Hunting Safaris

Congrats, sounds like you had a great trip and you certainly took some nice trophies.

I can only imagine... perhaps a crease in the hood!
Try a shattered windshield............................... that was an embarrassing drive into Port Elizabeth...................

Daughter #2 told me she wanted to go. We struck a deal on what her contribution would be, then she got engaged and married last October.
Dont know if the little photos will come through…

View attachment 59330 View attachment 59331
I don't see that as an excuse. I see that as an opportunity to bring her new husband! I'm sure the Marine Corps trained him to shoot straight. Thank him for his service.

I don't see that as an excuse. I see that as an opportunity to bring her new husband! I'm sure the Marine Corps trained him to shoot straight. Thank him for his service.

They had to plan for a wedding and then he was deployed and still is... think he is in Korea at the moment.

He will get his chances to hunt if he wants them. Think he is more into fishing though.

They had to plan for a wedding and then he was deployed and still is... think he is in Korea at the moment.

He will get his chances to hunt if he wants them. Think he is more into fishing though.
At least he's in Korea and not Afghanistan or Iraq. I had too many friends go there, including family. Fishing is alright, too. You could always plan a fishing trip along with a safari. Go offshore from some big blue fish or search for some tigerfish or bass.

Enjoyed the report...definitely brings back some good memories!

Looks like your daughter really enjoyed herself.

Tim

Thank all of you for the wonderful comments. It was indeed a very nice trip and we both enjoyed it tremendously.
Randy

Randy,
We all should simply thank you fir the wonderful hunt report! You did get some good animals for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois